We are looking for our new Spanish Speaker Financial Accountant, who will be extracting information from financial disclosures and agreements, legal documentation, official filings, as well as regular reports of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe, using a client-provided interface.
- Understanding of end-to-end process cycle
- Processing, receiving, and validating requests, maintenance of master data, and validation of requests versus organizational policies in an accurate manner
- Handling queries from customer / third-party stakeholders
- Following up on open items
- Following the escalation matrix provided by the customer for open items
- Performing peer-to-peer quality checks to limit processing errors
- Adhere to customer-wise contractual commitments
- Activities may also include, reconciliations, processing requests, journals, posting transactions into ERP, validation of input received
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions
- Resolving customer queries via e-mail or phone
- Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
- Ensuring compliance with the quality of deliverables
- Incorporating in SOP all process updates
- Building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- Training and acting as a backup when required
- Complying with internal TCS requirements
- Accomplishing required activities as per deadlines
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Fostering and maintaining good business relationships with all stakeholders
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team, as necessary
- Might be required to travel to client location(s) on DD (Due diligence) or KT (Onsite
- Knowledge transfer) or to be part of client meetings
- Providing assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by the client
- Complying with internal requirements
- Responding to queries/requests related to TCS internal administrative tasks such as timesheet completion, performance management, etc.
- Providing internal and external reporting
- AP (accounts payable) knowledge and experience
- Financial (or related) educational background
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Business fluency in Spanish and English
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org