As a Junior Financial Analyst, your primary responsibility is to extract information from financial statements and additional regular reports of listed public and private industrial companies in EMEA and North America. You will utilize a client-provided interface developed specifically for these purposes to maintain and update our database. The information will provide end users with valuable insights.
- Ensure that financial statements, related notes, and reports provided by enlisted companies are processed according to rules and requirements
- Perform tasks in accordance with the standard operating procedures (SOPs) associated with the assigned area of work
- Utilize the tools provided to accurately track the activities performed
- Education in finance
- Business fluency in Hebrew and English
- Having a good understanding of Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, MS Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.