- Perform specific accounting and financial transactions in connection with our client’s business activities
- Provide an effective service on behalf of TCS to client’s legal and statutory requirements
- Deliver on agreed company processes and Service Level Agreements
As a Financial Accountant you will:
- Have an understanding of the end-to-end accounting process cycle
- Process, receive, and validate requests based on organizational policies in an accurate manner
- Maintain the master data validation
- Perform reconciliations, processing requests, journals, posting transactions into ERP, and validation of input received
- Adhere to customer-wise contractual commitments
- Follow up on open items and escalation matrix
- Perform peer-to-peer quality checks to limit processing errors
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Ensure that process updates are incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
- Assist within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised
- Handle queries from customer/third-party stakeholders
- Build up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Experience in accounting (accounts payable and/or accounts receivable)
- Financial education
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Business fluency in German and English
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: email@example.com