Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
- Manage the learning and development programs with a focus on technology programs
- Promote technology learning programs
- Coordination of talent development activities
- Deliver and facilitate technology and complex module-based training programs
- Keep abreast with changes and introduce new learning and development methods and methodologies
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to improve the learning and training effectiveness
- Ensure that the learning requirements are met
- Identify, evaluate and manage external vendors
- Collaborate with the business and support learning requirements as a Business Partner
- Identify the skill and knowledge gaps of existing faculty and conduct development programs
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Good knowledge of Python and Java
- Good Proficiency with Front-End Web Development skills
- English knowledge on a business level
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- College or University Degree
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: email@example.com