In your new role as Financial Accountant, you will perform specific accounting transactions and improve your knowledge of accounts payable.
As a Financial Accountant, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end accounts payable process, including the processing of invoices, vendor reconciliations, and timely payments. Also included are the preparation of journals, posting transaction data into ERP systems, and verifying input data
- Ensure that inquiries and issues from customers and third parties are promptly addressed and resolved
- To prevent processing errors, perform peer-to-peer quality checks
- Ensure that standard operating procedures and training manuals are followed
- Incorporate any process updates or changes into the standard operating procedure as soon as possible
- Maintain high levels of communication within the own team and with other TCS teams
- Support any ad-hoc requests raised by the client within the agreed framework
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles
- Accounting experience, especially in accounts payable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Advanced Swedish and English skills
- Ability to handle complex data accurately with a detail-oriented mindset
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.