Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys. Currently, we are looking for a Swedish speaker with financial background. As our new Junior Financial Analyst, you would be extracting information from financial disclosures and agreements, legal documentation, official filings, as well as regular reports of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe, using a client-provided interface. The interface is developed specifically to update and maintain the Customer’s database with a high focus on accuracy while providing real-time, time-to-market information for end customers.
- Process data provided by enlisted companies in financial statements, related notes, and entire reports following rules and requirements set by clients with attention to data consistency.
- Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality, and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal-setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System.
- Ensure that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided.
- Adhere to the defined shift timings and other company policies as per the TATA Code of Conduct, Integrated Quality Management System, TCS Hungary policies, and any other guidelines applicable.
- Contribute to different markets workflow as per Direct Line Manager request.
- Represent TCS values in daily work by demonstrating the mission and vision of the organization.
- Contribute to English workflow from EMEA markets as per Direct Line Manager request.
- Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with the team and ensure professional interaction with contact persons from the customer side as needed.
- Financial (or related) educational background
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Business fluency in Swedish and English languages
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org