About TCS Hungary’s IT Unit:
In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best in class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We are working with a wide range of technologies and programming languages.
- Ensuring development tasks to support new release of the API Modernization project/solutions.
- Refine user stories with PO.
- Estimate uses stories and their tasks.
- Unit test my application for checking correct functionality.
- Report progress of your day-to-day activities on stand-up meetings.
Your skills and qualifications:
- Java 11/17 with design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, Façade
- Java Spring boot: concepts, Rest API, Swagger, JWT, JPA, WexFlux
- Experience with RESTful webservices, or SOAP, JSON
- Experience with Github, Gitlab
- Experience with Oracle DB or similar
- Experience with Micro services: Circuit Breakers, Log Orchestration, Event Driven communications, Distributed Transaction
… and we appreciate if you have:
- Knowledge of Pods, replica, secrets, gateways, service discovery
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Docker, Jenkins, Sonar
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud solution: AWS S3, EC2, EKS
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.