About TCS Hungary’s IT Unit:
In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best-in-class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We work with a wide range of technologies and programming languages.
- Part of the application production support team providing global coverage – follow the sun model.
- Maintain the application availability/monitoring and providing the application related support.
- Provide application access for the business stakeholders/users.
- Troubleshooting problems, resolving root cause, and where possible, fixing the bug(s)
- Collaborate with multiple teams and vendors for providing prompt resolution.
- Identifying issues and risks in a timely manner and resolving them within agreed timelines
- Maintain issue tracker and provide the reports.
5+ years of relevant experience
Experience with Python, Java scripting or SOAP/REST
Understanding of object-oriented languages and paradigms e.g. OOAD, design patterns
Experience with SQL, NoSQL
Secure IoT experience
Excellent understanding of application architecture
Excellent Knowledge of Corporate Workplace Technology space
Strong understanding of version control systems e.g.GIT
Understanding of the DevOps tools, processes, and practices
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.