You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a real multinational team and environment (90+ nationalities in TCS Hungary)
- Develop your career path and grow domain wise (vertical and horizontal opportunities for growth and rotation among different units)
- Learn and develop soft and hard skills (1000+ internal trainings)
- Ensuring development tasks to support new release of the project/solutions
- Grooming user stories with PO
- Supporting production requests or fixing issues
- Unit testing applications and reporting daily progress
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in development
- Extensive experience with the Talend product suite
- Extensive experience with Java 8+, SQL, No SQL, JSON, XML, XPath and regular expressions
- Experience with RESTful webservices, or SOAP
- Experience with ETL, ESB, MDM, Data Quality and Data Profiling
- Experience with designing logical and physical data models for relational and hierarchical data structures
- Experience with Cloud platforms and services for AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of search frameworks (i.e. Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene)
… and we appreciate if you have:
- Certification in Talend Enterprise Big Data 5.x/Talend Enterprise Data Integration 5.x
- Knowledge of Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High Volume Data Loads
- Experience with GIT
- Advanced ETL and EAI development using Talend Big data platform
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to work with TCS Hungary?
Send your CV to
and mention the name of the open
position in your email!
Database Administrator (Oracle DB, Postgre SQL)
Intermediate Business Analyst
Intermediate L2 or L3 Application Support Analyst
Intermediate or Senior Full Stack Developer (Java, React)