You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a real multinational team and environment (90+ nationalities in TCS Hungary)
- Develop your career path and grow domain wise (vertical and horizontal opportunities for growth and rotation among different units)
- Learn and develop soft and hard skills (1000+ internal training
- Resolve any SQL data issues created by application defects
- Test any updates prior to releasing to the business to avoid multiple rounds of testing
- Work with DevOps, Quality assurance, Product and Architect teams
- 7-10 years of experience Development Experience Consultants
- Languages: Python, SQL knowledge
- AWS: Lambda functions understanding
- Tools & Utilities: Visual Studio Code, Anaconda, IntelliJ, Eclipse experience
- Experience in development projects with Lambda with Python language
- Experience in all phases of SDLC Requirements, Design, Development, Testing, Support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English Nice to have:
- Knowledge of cloud native software development
- Cloud certification (AWS, Azure or GCP)
Nice to have:
- AWS: Cloud Formation, API Gateway, S3, RDS Aurora knowledge
- Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Angular
- REST APIs
- Open API
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org