As a Junior Financial Analyst, you will:
Extract information from financial disclosures and agreements, legal documentation, official filings, as well as regular reports of enlisted public and private companies from across the globe, using a client-provided interface developed specifically to update and maintain the customer’s database with a high focus on accuracy while providing real-time, time-to-market information for end customers.
- Process data provided by enlisted companies in financial statements, related notes, and entire reports following rules and requirements set by clients with attention to data consistency
- Follow process steps as defined per SOPs for the assigned area of activities
- Meet Key Performance Indicators, such as Productivity, Quality, and Turnaround Time related metrics, as well as other requirements and goals as defined by the Direct Line Manager through the goal-setting process according to TCS’s Performance Management System
- Ensure, that the activities performed are accurately tracked with the related tools provided
- Adhere to the defined shift timings and other company policies as per the TATA Code of Conduct, Integrated Quality Management System, TCS Hungary policies
- Represent TCS values in daily work by demonstrating the mission and vision of the organization
- Contribute to English workflow from EMEA markets as per Direct Line Manager request
- Prioritize the workload according to requests from internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with the team and ensure professional interaction with contact persons from the customer side as needed
- Financial background
- Efficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Business fluency in any Scandinavian language (Swedish, Danish, Icelandic, and/or Norwegian)
- English knowledge on a business level
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org