Are you an ambitious and detailed-oriented individual seeking to practice your financial and language skills? Are you eager to join a multinational company where you have the chance to achieve results as part of an international team? If the answer is yes, then come to work with us. TCS is the place where you can make a difference.
WHO ARE WE?
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
Currently, we are looking for our new Russian Speaker Financial Accountant, who will perform specific accounting and financial transactions in connection with our client’s business activities. Analytical skills and a result-oriented mindset are required to meet quality and productivity standards set by the client.
- Handling daily volume/target of transactions
- Adhering to standard operating procedures/training manuals while executing the task
- Whenever it is a process update/change, ensuring that is incorporated in SOP with appropriate change management
- Effectively and timely communicating issues among internal and external stakeholders, building up constructive relationships with offshore teams
- Identify and recommend process to the continuous improvement opportunities
- Comply to internal TCS requirements, accomplish required activities as per deadlines
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Foster and maintain high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Foster and maintain good business relationships with all stakeholders
- Attending weekly calls and other business communications with the client’s local team, as necessary
- Understanding of end to end process cycle
- Timeliness & accuracy for processing, receiving and validating requests, maintenance of master data, validation of requests Vs. organizational policies in accurate manner
- Activities may include, reconciliations, processing requests, Journals, posting transactions into ERP, validation of input received
- Handle queries from customer / third party stakeholders
- Follow up of open items
- Following escalation matrix provided by customer for open items
- Statement reconciliations
- Perform peer to peer quality check to limit processing errors
- Adhere to customer wise contractual commitments
- Academic and professional financial/accounting background
- Business proficiency in Russian and English language
- Detail oriented
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org