Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
- Handle and promote the referral and student program in the organization to ensure the end-to-end functioning of the program
- Develop strategies to fullfill hiring needs
- Be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process of student hiring
- Support all HR deployment tasks for all students in TCS
- Coordinate the Internship Program with the business and school organizations
- Monitor and administrate all the referrals into the Recruitment System
- Improve the referral process and show Y-O-Y Changes (Automation, Digitation, System)
- Coordinate and work closely with the Recruiter and Recruiter Lead to understand business needs
- Administrate Referral Reward payouts
- Organize project-related tests when applicable
- Support and focus on market information regarding skill availability, feasibility, recruitment timelines and salary ranges
- College or University Degree
- Experience in recruitment
- English and Hungarian knowledge on a business level
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org