Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
As a Records and Information Manager you will:
- Co-ordinate the copy and dispatch of regulatory documents to Health Authorities and Affiliates worldwide in collaboration with regulatory product managers
- Monitor Regulatory compliance
- Track registration data in GPRS and update the registration status details to align with submission information
- Data cleaning in close collaboration with the respective DRA affiliates to ensure data quality
- Support client Archival coordinators, Affiliates and Regional managers in entering product registration information in archival systems
- Index and fill regulatory submission documents in correspondence with Health Authorities
- Perform quality checks and data entry about the communication between different Health Authorities in collaboration with stakeholders
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Very good command of Office 365 and Adobe Acrobat
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: email@example.com