Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
As a Pre-Sales Specialist your main goal is:
- Grow new business for the Hungary delivery center.
- Engaging with the new clients.
- Responding to RFPs and Preparing commercials.
- Market research analysis for the Central Eastern Europe region.
- Creating collaterals and Presentations.
Engaging with New Clients:
Responding to Request For Proposals (RFP/Q/I) and commercials:
- Analyze, qualify and prepare responses to RFPs and RFIs.
- Actively participate in RFI/ RFP / solutioning workshops/ teleconference / discussions and support TCS by winning new clients
- Prepare pricing sheets and resource estimation sheets for customer proposals
- Reviewing the estimates with delivery operations team
- Work with delivery to analyze the value delivered, benchmark the results with the best in class
Market research analysis for the Central Eastern Europe (CEE) region:
- Development of industry/sector specific and internal analyses eg. competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between TCS and its competitors, CEE market analysis, CEE salary reports have to be collated.
Creating collaterals and Presentations:
- Prepare presentations and artifacts in the required format for concerned stake holders (working closely with global TCS offices). TCS Hungary capabilities and offerings has to be prepared for client visits, awards, etc.
- Create re-usable assets related to sales and pre-sales function (Create and update marketing collaterals on an ongoing basis (factsheets, customer presentations, case studies, flyers, etc.)
- Present TCS Hungary capabilities to internal sales team, organizing induction training and to external audience like customers, partners, analysts, etc.
- Understand TCS Hungary offerings and capabilities and deliver clear message to the sales teams and business relationship managers.
- Economics or Business degree is desirable
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- 1-3 years of experience in outsourcing business
- Presentable appearance in front of clientele
- Flexibility towards ad hoc tasks
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team player
- Ability to work with different cultures
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: email@example.com