Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
As a Medical Reviewer you will:
- Use the clinical information available in safety database to provide a company causality assessment and comment.
- Review the case reports for medical sense which may include validation of adverse event listedness and correct adverse event coding, ensuring that the adverse event coding is consistent with the safety narrative, etc.
- Request appropriate follow-up information to ensure that the case report contains enough information to perform a robust case causality assessment.
- Ensure compliance with global and local procedural documents
- A Medical or Physician Degree.
- Good knowledge of US and EU pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements
- Experience in pharmacovigilance practices concerning signal detection and evaluation
- Knowledge of drug safety and clinical development and ICH/GCP principles
- The ability to evaluate, interpret and synthesize scientific data
- The ability to present and critically discuss clinical data in both internal and external discussions
- User-level IT skills
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org