You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a real multinational team and environment (90+ nationalities in TCS Hungary)
- Develop your career path and grow domain wise (vertical and horizontal opportunities for growth and rotation among different units)
- Learn and develop soft and hard skills (1000+ internal trainings)
- Business Analyst full lifecycle Development Management, functional set-up and management
- Writing and executing test cases
- Fix coding issues, being able to catch coding/logic errors in the code using RPG language
- Consulting with the developer team about technical approach
- Performing functional/business analysis, creating Functional designs/documentation, system integration tests, detailed estimations (Function point analysis) on core platform.
- Writing System Test Plans and execution– detailing results and working with Technical Analyst to resolve issues.
- Liaison with customers during UAT cycle; liaison with and direction of technical team to effect timely error resolution during UAT cycle.
Your skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience as a Business Analyst
- Recent banking experience and knowledge of CEE and International Banking markets
- AS400/RPG experience
- Recent experience of working in a functional capacity on banking packages. IBIS international banking package or UGIS own in-house system CORE02 experience is an advantage
- Understanding of Financial Instruments and market best practices.
- Supporting and maintaining banking applications
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of MS Windows and Office
- Experience with Function Point Analysis
- Deep working experience in SQL access to databases
- Should be open to travel and participate onsite workshops, scope clarifications and provide support for the client.
- Have exposure to Below Banking Areas. Ledger Management, Retail Banking, Private/commercial Lending, Money Markets.
… and we appreciate if you have:
- Degree in engineering or technology, degrees/studies in Finance
- Work experience in a global team
- Working experience in big scale banking transformation projects
- Exposure to: Capital Markets, Securities, Cards, Payments.
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like to work with TCS Hungary?
Send your CV to
and mention the name of the open
position in your email!
Database Administrator (Oracle DB, Postgre SQL)
Senior Data Engineer (Talend)
Intermediate L2 or L3 Application Support Analyst
Intermediate or Senior Full Stack Developer (Java, React)