Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
The HR Deployment Operations Team Leader is responsible for ensuring high quality service level by managing the daily operative work of HR Deployment Administrators with regards to accurate administration of the respective processes, reports, documents, systems and is the first escalation point for employee enquiries. The position holder acts as an expatriate HR administration coordinator by applying expatriate related policies and answering their queries. The position holder can be appointed as a back-up person for all HR Administrators.
- Deep understanding of all HR administration processes including currently joining and separation, background checks, SSN and TAX claims, contract modifications, pFiles, Codebase features and timesheet entries, students, reporting, HSE, invoicing, in the future new scopes will be added as per the broad expansion plans of the Shared Service function
- Establish and maintain a high-level customer satisfaction and exceptional employee experience in assigned areas of responsibility
- Monitor continuously the service quality and the SLAs, follow up of open items
- Supervise relation and contracts with 3rd party vendors
- Ensure and check that the process documents, HR databases, files and trackers and all relevant documentation are continuously updated on all platforms
- Ensuring compliance on the quality of deliverables, supervise GDPR data records updates
- Supervise relevant audits and related action plans
- Support the supervisor by providing the requested information regarding the internal and external reporting and audits
- Identify process improvement and standardization opportunities, drive relevant adjustments and projects
- Cooperate closely with other HR stakeholders and translate business needs related to HR administration processes, responsible for the planning, implementation and follow up of HRD related digitalisation processes
- Foster and maintain good business relationships and high level of communication within own team and with other TCS stakeholders
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries as necessary
- Follow escalation matrices for Codebase Timesheet, ID generation, invoicing issues
- Provide assistance within the agreed framework in case of any ad-hoc request raised by any stakeholder
- Define tasks and strategy along with the HR Deployment Head to build more efficient HR operations in GDC
- Apply the guidelines of relevant expatriate policies and act as a primary information source in the HRD team
- Coordinates expatriate insurance with expats and vendor
- Monitors expatriates’ certificate of coverage, ensures follow ups and escalations once required
- Supports separation and deputation end cases
- Ensure data accuracy with special attention to leave balances
- Identify process improvement and standardization opportunities, drive relevant adjustments and projects aligned with corporate guidelines
- Supervise daily operations, support team members with resolving issues, escalated cases, daily queries, assign tasks to team members to ensure balanced workload and timely completion
- Manage team performance, collect and review KPIs and provide regular feedback to HRD Administrators and HR Deployment Head
- Manage timesheet completion and performance management for the team members
- Ensure professional development of the HRD Administrators by mapping training needs and courses aligned with their career plans
- Prepare the Induction and HOTO plans for new team members, ensure monitoring and evaluation of the progress
- Keep the back-up system always updated to ensure SLAs and high-level customer satisfaction
- Act as back-up when required and/or as directed by the supervisor
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of HR Administration, HR support, Payroll, HR Generalist role
- 1 year of experience in people management
- Solid understanding of the Hungarian Labor Code
- Experience with Codebase and Nexon systems
- Experience with HR reporting and data analytics
- English knowledge on a business level
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- College or University Degree
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: email@example.com