As an HR Deployment Lead (HR Business Partner), your main goal is to:
- Ensure that the HR processes are implemented in the unit while proactively supporting them and creating an HR strategy that supports the business goals.
- Build a strong business relationship with the internal partners from the business
- Proactive HR support is given to the supported Unit to help them to meet their business objectives
- Drives HR initiatives within the supported unit which supports business goals
- Regular coaching of managers in HR-related topics
- Provide advice, assistance, and follow-up on company HR policies and procedures
- Ensure maximum compliance with the process within the support business group
- Ensure that the performance management discussions are done in good quality
- Coach associates and managers on performance management when needed
- Manage the grade promotion process within the supported units
- Implement and maintain employee engagement initiates
- Participate in attrition analysis, investigate reasons, conduct exit interviews, implement actions to increase retention
- Coordinate employee satisfaction measurement process and ensure that the results are discussed and followed up effectively in the supported Units
- Consultation on Hungarian Labour Code-related questions in order to ensure that the operation is fully compliant with the Hungarian Labour Code
- Coordinate resignation process
- Provide support in disciplinary and capability issues
- Ensure that all documentations (such as employment contract, information sheet, job description, etc.) are in place in the Unit that is supported thus legal compliance is 100%
- Coordinate and ensure transparent communication on promotion, confirmations, and salary reviews in the supported Unit
- Track and provide data for the compensation process
- Provide data and create reports on related topics in line with the requirements
- Participating in meetings and training, including external conferences as well and implementing learned best practices
- Participating in and providing information, and data for audits when needed
- Other tasks that are related to the HR Business Partner position and are assigned by the Head, of HR Deployment and Head of HR of TCS Hungary
- Back up HRD colleagues based on the HRD team’s backup plan
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an HR generalist/HR business partner role
- Solid understanding of the Hungarian Labour Code
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- English on a business level
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: email@example.com