Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
- Be the first point of contact for all kinds of HR employee inquiries
- Adhere to process manuals while executing the tasks
- Ensure compliance with the quality of deliverables
- Ensure that process updates are incorporated in process descriptions with appropriate change management
- Foster and maintain a high level of communication within own team and with other TCS members
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Understand the end-to-end process cycles of joining, background checks, social security numbers, TAX claims, HR administration, contract modifications, etc.
- Keep the relevant GDPR data records updated
- Keep the relevant HR systems updated with all master data and changes
- University degree or similar
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Advanced English knowledge
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org