About TCS Hungary’s IT Unit:
In the IT Services area, TCS implements the best-in-class solutions in the Business 4.0 era to enable strong digital foundations for our customers worldwide. We work with a wide range of technologies and programming languages.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a real multinational team and environment (90+ nationalities in TCS Hungary)
- Develop your career path and grow domain wise (vertical and horizontal opportunities for growth and rotation among different units)
- Learn and develop soft and hard skills (1000+ internal training)
- Responsible for requirements definition, design and implementation of server side apis using NodeJS.
- Responsible for implementation of React JS components.
- Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of the microservice architecture.
- Responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for desktop and mobile web applications.
- Responsible for working with the configuration management and administration teams to provide accurate build and deployment instructions.
- Develop web-based user interfaces, apis, and consume Web Services.
- 3-5 years of overall web development experience, preferably secure, scalable web applications in React JS & Node JS (Python or Ruby on Rails knowledge is an advantage)
- Solid understanding of agile development principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to design solutions for multiple product requirements.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Test-Driven Development and/or Behavior-Driven Development.
- Experience with web architecture, cross-platform integration, and building scalable applications in heterogeneous environments
- Business proficiency in English
- Attractive salary & cafeteria benefits
- Pleasant work atmosphere: open office environment, relax rooms, terraces
- Workplace stability
- Inhouse gym
- Health Care Benefit
- Hungarian language courses for non-Hungarian speakers
- Self-development training
- Global and diverse working environment
- Company events
- Team building activities
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org