Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
As a Drug Safety Associate, you will:
- QC of ICSR related activities to ensure compliance to Customer and regulatory agency requirements.
- Case intake activity for ICSRs related performance during the work.
- Ensure the Quality and TAT targets are defined and met.
- Participate in the transition for new activities, new scope, or new products to TCS team.
- Step by step SOPs for the assigned area of activities.
- Experience in Drug Safety or Pharmacovigilance
- Diploma in Lifesciences (BPharm/ MPharm/ Alternate Medicine graduate, postgraduate/ BDS)
- Knowledge and experience with ICSR submission related regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of Office 365 tools (Outlook, MS Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: email@example.com