Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting, and business solutions provider that has been partnering with the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys.
The Clinical Programmer will evaluate, develop and maintain clinical database besides analyzing clinical data. Coding, testing and documenting databases are daily activities for the position.
- Review /update Study build specification documents.
- Build/amend & Validate Study database as per the study build specification documents.
- Program/modify checks/procedures as per the study build specification documents.
- Update and upload the relevant documents on shared client portal on completion of the tasks.
- Update the database for any QC/User acceptance test findings.
- Possess a strong knowledge on Object Oriented Programming concepts and C# Programming.
- Hands on experience in MS Visual Studio and SQL Server
- Knowledge for debugging Custom Functions through Medidata CF debugging utility
- Reviews the Data Validation Specification documents and Categorizes the Edit Checks and Custom Functions
- Strong Knowledge on Medidata Rave Custom Functions utility and program Custom Functions
- Has knowledge on various Simple to Complex Custom Functions.
- Work with Standards team and suggest updates/deviations on Standard Custom Functions used across studies.
- Analyze the Custom Function related issues in Production and provide effective solutions on fixing those issues.
- Performs the Peer Review of the Custom Function code developed by the other Custom Function Programmer
- Identify and suggest process improvements to Senior CDP / SME.
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions and mentor/train the team on Custom Functions programming
- Works closely with Senior CDP/Programming Lead and provide solutions/suggestions for the new requirements.
- Perform and/or initiate comprehensive data management tasks, pertaining to Database design, programming and validation and Data transfers.
- Perform quality control procedures for relevant activities.
- Assist in developing and implementing new technology in Database Design.
- Provide Clinical Data Management team with technical expertise.
- Develop and maintain good communication and working relationships with CDM team.
- Review the contract, protocol and any other customer specifications for implementing any client specifications.
- Perform tasks/activities as communicated by client Clinical Programmer, SDM or Alliance Manager.
- Create/review the Data Management Plan documents.
- Attend/Conduct telephone conferences/meetings as required.
- Adherence to SOPs/Regulatory requirements/project specific guidelines.
- Escalation of identified unresolved issues to client Clinical Programmer/SDM/ Alliance Manager.
- Provide inputs/status reports on monthly basis during the life cycle of the project.
- Proactively propose process improvements in the client/TCS partnership when identified.
- This should be communicated and discussed with the TCS Clinical Programmer- Team Lead/Project Lead prior to being escalated to client.
- Knowledge transfer & sharing experience/lessons learned.
- Person filling the position shall perform any other task given by her/his supervisor, which belongs to this position by its nature or her/his experience or education meets the requirements to perform.
Quality Related Job Accountabilities
- Follows regulations and company policies, and complies with all client Standard Operating Procedures
- Demonstrates a continuous improvement mindset, by identifying and recommending opportunities to streamline or improve processes
- Completes all assigned mandatory training by the designated due date
- Provides support as needed for internal and external audits/inspections
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in Oracle, PL/SQL, and/or experience on Medidata RAVE is required
- General knowledge of Clinical Trials and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- TCS has been delivering services from Hungary since 2001, making us a perfect choice if you’re looking for stability.
- We provide a wide range of benefits, including a market leading comprehensive private health care package.
- We offer extensive self-development opportunities: our colleagues have a multitude of training possibilities for personal and professional growth.
- At TCS Hungary there are both vertical and horizontal career options for those who like to challenge themselves and try out different areas and positions.
- You will be part of a global and diverse working environment with relaxation areas, terraces, and a friendly atmosphere.
- You can seize the day with us at our company events, hobby clubs, and sporting initiatives.
- An attractive compensation package.
Email address: email@example.com